[SciPy-User] Root Locus Analysis

Slater, Joseph C. joseph.slater at wright.edu
Fri Mar 8 16:42:30 EST 2019

Also of note for control design:

https://github.com/ilayn/harold (Trying to do without slycot)
and https://github.com/alchemyst/Skogestad-Python (Robust control)

Neither solves the problem at hand, but broader awareness can only help.

Best Regards- Joe

On Mar 8, 2019, at 3:53 PM, Jason Moore <moorepants at gmail.com<mailto:moorepants at gmail.com>> wrote:

slycot now builds on Windows using scikit-build, so not as painful anymore. Binaries will eventually be on conda-forge too.

Jason
moorepants.info<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__moorepants.info&d=DwMFaQ&c=3buyMx9JlH1z22L_G5pM28wz_Ru6WjhVHwo-vpeS0Gk&r=rEyLMZFJ7eh_1iNO7KnqQcXbAnZbNOjKNJqN1v2jbrM&m=TSDmw5C_pMHHU9XEr6WBjtatVCGV9jkt9tsMicXuEpo&s=qlV2Rc63YZ-fY3-YeMClEP5mAMHMnp9lEpmDbxWpGb0&e=>
+01 530-601-9791