[SciPy-User] Is there an equivalant for Griddata in Obj-c or Java?

BOUKRAA, Kacem bk_boukraa at esi.dz
Fri Nov 30 03:24:42 EST 2018

Hello pals!

I really need your help!

So i have a set of data for example:

X Y Z 1 3 7 2 5 8 1 4 9 3 6 10

I would like to interpolate Z for X=2.5 and Y=3.5.

I know i can use interp2.griddata from Scipy in Python or
ScatteredInterpolant in Matlab like this:

z = griddata( [1 2 1 3], [3 5 4 6], [7 8 9 10], 2.5, 3.5, 'nearest' )

or

S = scatteredInterpolant(x,y,z,d);

My question Is if there is a way i could use in Swift/Objective-c or
Android Java or any other compatible language to be able to do the same
thing on iOS or Android platforms?

Thanks in advance.

--

[image: Image]

*Kacem BOUKRAA**Computer Science Engineer (ESI Ex ini)*