[SciPy-User] Contributing to scipy

Samyak Jain smkjain8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 02:20:05 EST 2018

Hi,  I am Samyak Jain and new to open source and very keen in contributing
towards open source. I have started contributing in scipy solving some
small DOC issues but I want to solve some major issues too. Can you suggest
how do I start with this and also what all I need to know apart from python
to start contributing in this org. I am also applying for GSOC'18 by
contributing with this org hence I need to know how can I contact the
mentors as on the IRC no one is replying. Is there any other way to contact
them ?