[SciPy-User] Minimize many scalar functions

Poughon Victor Victor.Poughon at cnes.fr
Tue Feb 20 03:07:37 EST 2018

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for the answer. It looks my problem is acknowledged on a few github issues and PRs, see here for example:
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/8357

However I'm not sure that even this PR would solve my specific usage of many calls to optimize.minimize_scalar with objective functions parametrized slightly differently for each.

Victor Poughon