[SciPy-User] Hello and first basic question

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:04:56 EST 2017

Hey Nenad,

I'm not sure about BDs or email volume, but I follow this list and have found it informative. I don't generally monitor SO but obviously Google often directs me there. In short, I'd recommend subscribing to this list. The low volume might be an advantage — and perhaps can be interpreted as high signal-to-noise. (Present thread excepted. =P)

Juan.