[SciPy-User] [Numpy-discussion] SciPy 1.0 released!

Nicolas Cellier contact at nicolas-cellier.net
Mon Dec 11 08:48:40 EST 2017

I haven't found yet a great FDM solver "easy" to install : easier may be
Sfepy, otherwise you fall to Fenics. This is a great tool but installation
is not that easy. As said previously, running it with Docker make it
easier. There is a conda channel too, but I have not be able to make it
work yet..

Nicolas Cellier