[SciPy-User] Installing NumPy/SciPy on Windows without the use of Pip

Whalen, Joel C joel.c.whalen at intel.com
Wed Sep 7 17:44:59 EDT 2016

These are some really great tips! Helps me a lot with just learning python in general.

I don't have internet on this desktop pc due to an internal issue, but I ended up getting numpy installed with an internal tool! It's a cop-out, I know. But I never understood python wheels until you emailed me this, so I appreciate it a lot.

I also didn't know about that -c argument. That's awesome and quick.

Thank you for everything,

- Joel