[SciPy-User] ANN: PyWavelets v0.5.0 release

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:23:02 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Gregory Lee <grlee77 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Many thanks for this.  I just triggered a build for OSX and Linux
>> wheels from : https://github.com/MacPython/pywavelets-wheels (see the
>> README there).    The wheels should soon arrive at
>>
>> https://3f23b170c54c2533c070-1c8a9b3114517dc5fe17b7c3f8c63a43.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com
>> .  There are pypi upload instructions in the README, but I'm happy do
>> that if you prefer.  My pypi username is "matthew.brett".
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Matthew
>>

> Thanks Matthew, that was fast!  At what stage would I need your pypi
> username?

Sorry - that's only if you want to give me permission to upload the
wheels to pypi.

> I did the Windows wheel uploads from the command line using
> `twine -s build/*` where I had the sdist files and Win wheels in that
> folder.  Can I just download the OS X and manylinux wheels from the link you
> provided and do the same here or am I missing something?

Sure - you can download the files from the link and then upload them with twine.

I personally like to use a script to do that - see the instructions in
the README at https://github.com/MacPython/pywavelets-wheels .

The repo actually also builds Windows wheels - see
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/matthew-brett/pywavelets-wheels

Cheers,

Matthew