[SciPy-User] Parameter dependent repeated convergence failures with scipy.integrate.odeint?

Brian Merchant bhmerchant at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:11:55 EDT 2015

Hi all,

In my modelling, I am encountering *parameter dependent* repeated
convergence failures with scipy.integrate.odeint.

That is, for some set of parameters I encounter this message, and for other
sets, I do not.

Are there some checklist type heuristics you can share with me, which I can
go through and examine regarding my model and/or the numerical scheme in
order to determine how to have warning free runs?

Kind regards,
Brian