[SciPy-User] Windows 64bits support

Carl Kleffner cmkleffner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 16:16:27 EDT 2015

Please understand, that the mingw-w64 toolchain adapted for python
extension
https://bitbucket.org/carlkl/mingw-w64-for-python/downloads/mingwpy-2015-01-readme.html
is still work in process albeit usuable. This toolchain (without OpenBLAS)
is already included in the winpython distro since dec of 2014.

Working wheels (32 and 64bit) for numpy, scipy are distributed at binstar:
https://binstar.org/carlkl . On the TODO list is the reduction of numpy,
scipy test failures and errors caused by mingw-w64-crt.

Cheers,

Carl