[SciPy-User] MKL Build Not passing ODR tests

Patrick Young patrick.mckendree.young at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:31:56 EST 2014

Hi,

I recently spent a bunch of time trying to get a MKL build of numpy and
scipy to pass all the respective tests (Ubuntu 13.04, Python 2.7.6).  Numpy
passes them all, but I can't get scipy to pass 4 of them, 3 of those
related to the ODR package.

I posted a ticket with more detailed info here, so I won't repeat myself:

https://github.com/scipy/scipy/issues/3340

If anyone has any thoughts on what I could try, please let me know!  I've
tried fiddling with the flags a bit, but only seem to make it fail more
tests when I do so!

Thanks,
-Patrick