[SciPy-User] integrate.ode sets t0 values outside of my data range

Camille camillechambon at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 7 04:32:56 EDT 2014

http://nbviewer.ipython.org/github/guziy/PyNotebooks/blob/master/ode_demo.ipynb

> Cheers

Hello Oleksandr,

Thanks for your answer.

But I do need the solution in the last point.

Furthermore, in your modifications you redefine data(t) as: [1, 2, 3,
4]=data([0.,1.33333333,2.66666667,4.], which is not the same as: [1, 2, 3,
4]=data([0.,1.,2.,3.]. I need data(t) to remain as: [1, 2, 3,
4]=data([0.,1.,2.,3.].

Cheers,

Camille