[SciPy-User] cobyla

Sloan Lindsey sloan.lindsey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 07:55:30 EDT 2013

How does one parse the doc string? I'm interested in having my script
know when MAXFUN is reached. I see it coming out as a print line ( I
have to use 0.7.2 because of an older centOS install), but I'd really
like my script to know that it has happened so I can tag that solution
as suspect. Is there any cute way to redirect that output into
something I can parse?

-Sloan