[SciPy-User] ANN: Pyzo distro 2013b

Sebastian Haase seb.haase at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 03:59:38 EDT 2013

shaase at sebs-macbookpro:~: file  /usr/bin/python
/usr/bin/python: Mach-O universal binary with 2 architectures
/usr/bin/python (for architecture x86_64):	Mach-O 64-bit executable x86_64
/usr/bin/python (for architecture i386):	Mach-O executable i386

shaase at sebs-macbookpro:~: uname -a
Darwin xxxxxxxx.fu-berlin.de 11.4.2 Darwin Kernel Version 11.4.2: Thu
Aug 23 16:25:48 PDT 2012; root:xnu-1699.32.7~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

OS-X: 10.7.5

-S.