[SciPy-User] Fwd: Submissão de palestras científicas na Pythonbrasil 2014

Marcel Caraciolo caraciol at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 17:19:40 EDT 2013

Hi all,

My name is Marcel and I am from Brazil. I'd like to invite you all to
submit talks or projects related to scientific computing with Python at our
IX Python Brazilian Conference (PythonBrasil). It is one of the largest
events at Brazil related to development and it happens once a year. This
year we will have a special track for science.

So if you have any work with python, libraries, or even representants
interested to submit a talk and meet the Brazilian churrasco food :)
 You're all invited! :)

To submit, follow the links:

http://2013.pythonbrasil.org.br/pythonbrasil

http://2013.pythonbrasil.org.br/pythonbrasil/sobre-o-evento/noticias/chamada-de-trabalhos