[SciPy-User] Help optimizing an algorithm

Chris Weisiger cweisiger at msg.ucsf.edu
Wed Jan 30 12:47:37 EST 2013

Right, I should have clarified that g is different for each pixel. It looks
like scipy.interpolate.interp1d ought to do exactly what I want, though
I'll have to handle the bounds conditions (where the input data is outside
the range of the interpolation function that interp1d generates) myself.
Thanks for the help!

-Chris