[SciPy-User] Spline with constraint

Paweł Kwaśniewski pawel.kw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:24:29 EST 2013

Hi Fabrice,

You can just add the additional points you want the interpolated curve to
go through - for example using scipy.insert (at the beginning of the array)
or scipy.append (at the end of the array). I suppose that anyhow the fitted
spline might go crazy sooner or later - by adding additional data points
you just move this away from real data.

Cheers,

Paweł