[SciPy-User] SciPy Conf Argentina Question

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at normalesup.org
Mon Jan 7 17:37:44 EST 2013

Hi Celia,

I'm sure nobody will object to your conference using the name scipy. The
different conferences on Scientific Python
(http://conference.scipy.org/index.html) use the name, so you can use it
too if your conference shares the same purposes. Thanks for promoting the
use of Scientific Python in Argentina!

Cheers,
Emmanuelle