[SciPy-User] [ANN] SciPy2013 Tutorials: Call for Submissions

Jonathan Rocher jrocher at enthought.com
Thu Feb 28 08:31:45 EST 2013

[Apologies for cross-posts]

Dear all,

We are excited to kick off the SciPy2013
conference<http://conference.scipy.org/scipy2013/>with two days of
tutorials. This year we are proud to expand the session to
include *THREE parallel tracks*:  introductory, intermediate and advanced.
Teachers will receive a stipend for their service.  We are accepting
tutorial proposals from individuals or teams until *April 1st*. Click here
for more details and to submit
applications<http://conference.scipy.org/scipy2013/tutorial_overview.php>
.

Looking forward to a very exciting conference!

The SciPy 2013 Tutorial Chairs
Francesc Alted, Continuum Analytics Inc.
Dharhas Pothina, Texas Water Development Board

--
Jonathan Rocher, PhD
Scientific software developer
jrocher at enthought.com