[SciPy-User] I'm new..numpy/scipy installation problems plz help!

Rob m3atwad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:57:29 EDT 2012

Update in case anyone has this same problem.  I think the issue was not
having uninstalled everything from my 64 bit python 2.7 I initially
installed and whatever files were left over were screwing it up.  Long
story short if you want to use numpy/scipy matplotlib combo it seems to me
you need to just make sure you use 32 bit python 2.7 and all of your
modules/libraries are also 32 bit.  If you've installed a previous 64 bit
version of python make sure it is all gone!  Hope this helps someone.