[SciPy-User] Scipy stack: standard packages (poll)

Anthony Scopatz scopatz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 21:01:48 EDT 2012

Hello Thomas,

I know that pandas can use HDF5 as a persistence backend.  How optional is
this?
If this is completely optional than I would say that we should move ahead
with
what you recommend w/ pandas sans hdf5.  If this is not optional than I
would
either suggest dropping pandas or including PyTables and h5py as well.

Be Well
Anthony