[SciPy-User] problem with loading data from data_store

Ryan Krauss ryanlists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:33:34 EDT 2012

I have some data sets stored using scipy.io.save_as_module.  I
recently upgrade to 0.10 and I can no longer open this module.
Further, I tried to reprocess my data and resave it and I am still
getting the same error message.  Just a couple of lines are needed to
recreate my problem:

mydict = {'a':12.34}
scipy.io.save_as_module('mymod',mydict)
import mymod

The response to the last command (import) is

In [18]: import mymod
AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)

/home/ryan/siue/Research/modeling/SFLR/system_ID/TMM/TMM_SFLR_model1.py
in <module>()
----> 1
      2
      3
      4
      5

/home/ryan/siue/Research/modeling/SFLR/system_ID/TMM/mymod.py in <module>()
      1 import scipy.io.data_store as data_store
      2 import mymod
----> 3 data_store._load(mymod)
      4
      5

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_load'

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,

Ryan