[SciPy-User] scipy compiles, but importing interpolate fails

Jonathan Guyer guyer at nist.gov
Fri Mar 9 08:50:34 EST 2012

My instructions to FiPy users are at: http://www.matforge.org/fipy/wiki/InstallFiPy/MacOSX/SnowLeopard

They're largely based on hyperjeff's, although his

sudo mv /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Extras/lib/python/numpy \
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Extras/lib/python/numpyX

is evil and unnecessary if you pass --no-site-packages to mkvirtualenv.

I'm still on SciPy 0.9.0, but I don't have any trouble importing scipy.interpolate.