[SciPy-User] Fortran on Mac

Paul Anton Letnes paul.anton.letnes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 03:26:08 EST 2012

Hi,

I built gfortran 4.6.2 from source with the formula in Homebrew-alt. It doesn't work 100% with scipy, but it compiles my own (pure) fortran project decently well. Fortunately I've got different machines for production runs... I don't quite trust this gfortran.

The official gcc binaries are probably a better choice, though.

Paul