[SciPy-User] odeint

nicky van foreest vanforeest at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:15:45 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am using odeint to integrate the following delay differential equation

df/dx = c + f(x) - f(x-1)

To solve it (numerically) I use the following iterative approach. The
values of f(x) are given on the interval [0,1]. Then with odeint I can
obtain f on [1,2]. Now that f in the interval [1,2] is known, I can
use this to compute f on [2,3], etc. All in all this is workable, but
somewhat cumbersome. Is it possible in odeint to somehow get
intermediate values of the function values?

Thanks

Nicky