[SciPy-User] Strange behavior of sph_jn

ZIEGLER Yann (ETU EOT) yann.ziegler at etu.unistra.fr
Thu Apr 12 04:33:26 EDT 2012

> Thanks for this excellent feedback.

You're welcome, thanks to all for your reactivity and comments.
Even if I eventually found the solution elsewhere, it helped me
to clarify the origin of my problem.

> It would be very helpful if you
> could file a bug at
>
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy
>
> That way we we don't lose track of the problem you ran in to.
> The algorithm should be adjusted to handle these values.
>
> Best regards,
>
> -Travis

In fact, I'm the author of the last ticket:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1640

But in a previous mail I spoke about this one:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1114
I didn't realize immediately that its author exactly described
the problem I have reported here and gave the same trick to
solve it :-S ... but 'in my defence' its ticket dates back to 2010!

-Yann