[SciPy-User] ANN: pandas 0.4.1 release

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 04:00:46 EDT 2011

Hey Wes,

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Wes McKinney <wesmckinn at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will certainly include a description of what the package does in
> future release e-mails.

I keep around a standard 'ipython release' email with some of that
boilerplate, that I reuse over and over and adjust accordingly.  It
has the usual 'what is it/where to get it/what's new' trifecta in
place, and I fill in the parts for each release with the relevant
bits, but it helps me to not forget to have some of the key links and
pointers.

Cheers,

ps - congrats on the release, and please get some rest, so us mere
mortals can catch up with you ;)