[SciPy-User] 2D interpolation - filling voids

Davide Lasagn davide.lasagna at polito.it
Tue May 31 16:56:18 EDT 2011

HI,

I implemented an image inpainting algorithm in cython for replacing nans in a
2d array, for a project of mine. You can grab the source code at:

https://github.com/gasagna/openpiv-python/blob/master/openpiv/src/lib.pyx

The code shoul be robust enough fo your purpose , but please send some
feedback if something goes wrong.

Cheers

Davide Lasagna