[SciPy-User] variable smoothing kernel

Wolfgang Kerzendorf wkerzendorf at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 27 03:16:21 EDT 2011

So I have now considered interpolating on a logarithmic spacing. This is
very fast (spectrum with 8000 points > 1 ms). I think for now this is a
good method. I have also checked the errors associated with
interpolating to log space and back. They seem to be relatively small.
Thanks for all your suggestions and help.

Cheers
    Wolfgang