[SciPy-User] Fix for griddata unsorted data

Alan G Isaac alan.isaac at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:44:25 EDT 2011

On 3/18/2011 10:55 AM, Robert Kern wrote:
> Interesting, yes. Possible, no.

Well ... probably impossible.
The MINUIT development team is quite small
and still includes the original author.
It is perhaps (??) possible that they might
respond to a request to release MINUIT as
BSD instead of GPL.

Sometimes code licenses are picked reflexively
rather than thoughtfully ...

If you really want this, Wolfgang, in my opinion
it would not hurt to politely inquire.
http://lcgapp.cern.ch/project/cls/work-packages/mathlibs/minuit/contact/contact.html

fwiw,
Alan Isaac