[SciPy-User] Incorrect values from scipy.sparse.linalg.lobpcg using large matrices

Andrew MacLean andrew.maclean at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 18:18:47 EDT 2011

Version 0.7, so that might be possible. I will look into trying this
in Scipy 0.9. However, I have also tried this using the most up to
date Matlab version of lobpcg (available from
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/), and that also
gave values that were about 1000 times too large.