[SciPy-User] ImportError: No module named compat

M.Rule mrule7404 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 14:23:45 EST 2011

I downloaded the latest git pull of numpy, and built and installed that. I'm
still getting the error. I assume I need to uninstall the version of numpy
that easy_install installed. easy_install does not have an option to undo
installation. is there a clean way to remove or update numpy that doesn't
involve my manually deleting all folders named "numpy" on my system ?