[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] help with optimizing (constrained)

bevan j bevan07 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 18:50:58 EST 2011

Hello,

I am a bit (maybe more than a bit) confused with constrained optimzing in
scipy.  I would like to constrain 3 terms (term1, term2, term3) to >= 0.01.
I am attached some working code that has what I have so far.

It is running two data sets ( one generated from the model I am trying to
fit ans then a real world example).  I think I should be able to get a
better fit to the real world example.  Any help is appreciated.

Bevan
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30917753/3p_standalone.py 3p_standalone.py