[SciPy-User] Sotring data for fast access

ali franco ali.franco95 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 23:21:40 EDT 2011

There are two parts to my question. One: I have to do a double integration
on a grid

answer = integrate (  f(x,y) times besselfunction(x,y))

Now, I have read that the besselfunction can be precomputed and saved to
disk for fast access. How do I do this? Right now, I am evaluating the
besselfunction from scipy.special as it is required.

Second question: I have numerically integrated a differential equation and I
use the splined solution to solve other differential equations. However the
splined solution is slow. Is there a way to make this faster?

thanks guys