[SciPy-User] My attempt to fix an issue with separate scales for left and right axis in scikits.timeseries - correct?

Dave Hirschfeld dave.hirschfeld at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 06:35:19 EDT 2011

Paweł <gorkypl <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The example (and my code) works after changing single line 1196:
> -    fsp_alt_args = (fsp._rows, fsp._cols, fsp._num + 1)
> +    fsp_alt_args = fsp.get_geometry()
>

> Can anyone take a look at the code and say if it makes sense? I'm
> certainly not an expert in Python and I'm not sure if this can be so
> simple and yet correct.
>
> greetings,
> Paweł Rumian

FWIW I can confirm that the fix works for me - thanks!

Unfortuantely I'm not an expert in the internals of either matplotlib or
scikits.timeseries so I don't feel qualified to say whether it's the right fix :/

I'm running 32bit Python 2.6.6 (r266:84297, Aug 24 2010, 18:46:32) [MSC v.1500
32 bit (Intel)] on a Win7 x64 box.

-Dave