[SciPy-User] How to create Interface classes at runtime?

Stephen Waterbury waterbug at pangalactic.us
Tue Apr 19 10:55:22 EDT 2011

I've been reading the traits modules has_traits.py and protocols.py
and trying to figure out what I'd use to create Interface classes
at runtime, but my brain is beginning to melt so thought I'd ask for
some advice.  I have code that creates zope.interface-style Interface
classes at runtime by instantiating InterfaceClass, but PyProtocols,
which is used by traits, has a significantly different set of apis
and the code is somewhat more difficult to read than zope.interface
code, so it's not obvious how to create traits-style Interface classes
at runtime ... any hints would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Steve