[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] Scipy Superpack Errors and Failures

MDenno mgdenno at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 20:54:45 EDT 2010

Tommy Grav wrote:

> As far as I can tell the Superpack is 32bit only installation. Since you
> have installed
> FFTW as a 64bit library, I assume that python is also a 64bit version and
> then you
> are going to have to install numpy/scipy from scratch (something that is
> not a
> very easy thing to get right on the mac in 64bit).
>
> Cheers
>   Tommy

Tommy,

Thanks for your reply.  I am not sure how to tell if the Superpack is build
for 64 bits for sure but the website says it is.

http://stronginference.com/scipy-superpack/

I also tried building FFTW with 32 and 64 bit flags and it didn't help.
However, I guess based on Dave's reply below FFTW is not used anymore.

Maybe I will try from source again or macports or something.

Matt