[SciPy-User] Scipy tests fail: build for wrong architecture

Benjamin Buch benni.buch at gmx.de
Fri Oct 22 13:32:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

I successfully built and installed scipy, but the tests fail:
http://gist.github.com/640995

For every *.so file, the test say 'mach-o, but wrong architecture'.
I checked, and the *.so files are 'Mach-O 64-bit bundle x86_64'

I'm on OSX 10.6.4 with python.org 32-bit python 2.7.

I think that python 2.7 requires all files to be build 32 bit.

I don't know why all *.so are build for 64 bit.
Is there a way or command that makes 'python setup.py build' build scipy for 32 bit?

Best,
Benjamin