[SciPy-User] ANN: NumPy 1.5.1 release candidate 1

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 17 07:35:59 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the availability of the first release
candidate of NumPy 1.5.1. This is a bug-fix release with no new
features compared to 1.5.0.

Binaries, sources and release notes can be found at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/numpy/files/.
A note on the available binaries for OS X: these are known to not work
on Intel-based OS X 10.5. We hope to have that problem fixed within a
week.

On Windows there are still two known test failures:
- #1610, in fromfile (under Python 2.x)
- #1633, a failing test for ldexp (under Python 2.5 only)
Please report any other issues on the Numpy-discussion mailing list.

Enjoy,
Ralf