[SciPy-User] [Numpy-discussion] Weibull analysis ?

David Trémouilles david.trem at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:53:42 EST 2010

Thanks for this starting point Skipper !
What you mentioned is a small part of what I'm looking for.

Among other feature regarding Weibull analysis I'm interested in:
   - Type 1 right censored data Maximum likelihood estimator
   - Fisher matrix for confidence bound
   - Likelihood ratio bound
   - Parameter estimation of mixed weibull models
   - ...

If somebody already coded such tool and is eager to share...

Regards,

David