[SciPy-User] kriging module

Joe Kington jkington at wisc.edu
Sat Nov 20 14:34:22 EST 2010

I'm fairly familiar with geostats, so I'd be glad to help!  I've actually
written kriging and cokirging modules in python (that I never cleaned up and
generalized enough to share, unfortunately).

Rather than just attaching the files, why don't you put the code on
github/bitbucket/google code/your-repository-of-choice?  (Or even pastebin,
if it's short, for that matter.)