[SciPy-User] [ANN] guidata v1.2.2

Nils Wagner nwagner at iam.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Nov 4 06:35:23 EDT 2010

Hi,

Just curious.
PyQt4 4.x (x>=3 ; recommended x>=4) is required.

If you look at
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/commercial/pyqt

you wil find the following statement

"If your use of Riverbank's software is not compatible
with the GPL then you require a commercial license. "

Is guidata compatible with the GPL ?

Nils