[SciPy-User] Kinpy

Johann Rohwer jr at sun.ac.za
Mon May 31 14:56:31 EDT 2010

You might be interested in PySCeS, the Python Simulator for Cellular Systems
(http://pysces.sf.net), which is a package (runs on top of scipy and numpy)
dedicated to solving (bio)chemical reaction networks and does, amongst
others, time-course simulation, steady-state analysis, higher-order analyses
such as stability analysis and metabolic control analysis, and more. I just
don't want you to re-invent the wheel, and solving the kind of numerical
problem you mention on your page is a breeze with PySCeS.

Regards
Johann