[SciPy-User] mail not getting through?

Aaron River ariver at enthought.com
Thu May 13 01:44:17 EDT 2010

Okay, it's fixed now.

I disabled spamassassin a long while back, and I don't know if someone
re-enabled it, or if I just spaced and didn't make it persistent.

Either way, that is what was blocking your emails.

I'm sending a notification of the issue to subscribers of the affected
lists that were caught by this problem up to a month ago.

Thanks for your patience! :)

--
Aaron