[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] Maximum entropy distribution for Ising model - setup?

Jordi Molins Coronado jordi_molins at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:42:07 EST 2010

Hello,
I find all the ideas posted in reply to my message very interesting, thank you very much to all who have answered to my question. Especially, I would like to know more about Kilian's and Robin's suggestions.
In particular, I find difficult to understand and translate the ideas posted by them into my background. Of course, this is not Kilian's or Robin's fault, but my complete fault due to lack of knowledge.
To Robin:
- Is there a paper covering your package, but explained in layman's terms, not requiring previous knowledge on the subject? Or maybe a simple but fully-worked example (ideally closely related to the Ising model) that can be used in your package to see how everything works.
To Kilian:
- Do you have a computer package that covers that computations in your paper? Or do you have the Ising code available to distribution? I would be very interested to know more about the Ising implementation of your paper.
Kind regards
Jordi