[SciPy-User] noisy interpolators, smoothers and fitters

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at vcn.com
Thu Feb 25 12:54:23 EST 2010

On 2/25/10 scipy-user-request at scipy.org wrote:
> Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 06:48:29 -0800 (PST)
> From: denis <denis-bz-gg at t-online.de>
> Subject: Re: [SciPy-User] noisy interpolators, smoothers and fitters
>
> On Feb 24, 4:11?pm, josef.p... at gmail.com wrote:
>> > see also offer by Jonathan Stickel which looks useful with
>> > penalization on derivatives (if my quick reading is correct).
>
> make a scikit ?
> I like to see doc *first*
> but that's just my preference, grew up on paper doc.

Trying to follow along, and this is the first clear suggestion for what
to do with my code.  I was not aware of scikits when I first made my
inquiry.  That seems like a good place for now, and I will look into how
to submit through that interface.

Denis:  in my previous post, I included a link to a publication on the
method.  Email me offlist if you want me to send you a copy, or if you
want to see the docstrings for my code.

Jonathan