[SciPy-User] Parallel Differential Evolution

Debabrata Midya Debabrata.Midya at services.nsw.gov.au
Wed Feb 24 18:02:45 EST 2010

Hi SciPy-Users,

Thanks in advance.

I am Deb, Statistician at NSW Department of Services, Technology and Administration, Sydney, Australia.

I am new to this user group as well as to Python and Parallel Python.

I am interested to use Differential Evolution (DE) using Parallel Python on Windows XP. I have some experience in DE using GNU GCC compiler.

Is there any software for it? If yes, anyone can assist me what are the softwares I need to install and their locations please.

Once again, thank you very much for the time you have given.

I am looking forward for your reply.

Regards,

Deb