[SciPy-User] Float32 FFT

David Baddeley david_baddeley at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 3 05:43:40 EST 2010

Thanks David & Sebastian,

will look into the scipy trunk & priithon options. Alternatively might find the motivation to dust off some old fftw3 based code I've got floating round which should in theory be a little faster (I'm doing multiple FFTs of the same size, with the potential to do the memory allocation and plan generation just once at the start).

cheers,
David