[SciPy-User] Interpolation in 3D with interp2d

Jana Schulz schrabacke at web.de
Wed Aug 11 04:01:45 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

thanks for all your answers. I still work on the problem.
I tried the splines and its working but not linear, which ist the most important thing. It is working with the RBF too, but again not linear even if i set the RBF interpolation to 'linear'. I'm not sure if the griddata and interp2d works well on my example (or in general) because iPython gets stuck by running the interp2d command.  Is there a bug in interp2d or griddata?? I was looking  for a function which is similiar to the matlab's 'TriScatteredInterp' but there is nothing like this.

I would be glad to have some other suggestions!