[SciPy-User] Python seek argument type

Jorge E. ´Sanchez Sanchez hnry2k at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 13:25:18 EDT 2010

As far as I understand the biggest long int in C you can manage in a 32bit machine is 2147483647, in order to work with bigger numbers than this you had to use the gmp library (general multiple precision) which  also has a python module gmpy, you can have more information from http://gmpy.sourceforge.net/.

Best Regards
Jorge